Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Simple Ruffled Lace Flower Tutorial


 
My little girl celebrated her eighth birthday a couple weeks ago and she ended up getting a lot of clothes from both her Grandma and I...She is growing like a little weed.  She ended up getting a lot   of clothes that were a light peachy pink color.  Of course with two little girls around we needed the perfect peachy pink flower to match.
 
 

If you're interested in making one for yourself click on read more for the tutorial.


Cut out circle out of felt.  Ours was 2" you could make it smaller if you like I had a yard of lace and wanted to use it all up so ours was pretty big.

 
 

 You can buy ruffled lace to begin with or you can gather it like I did with my machine, I have a tutorial for this here.
 
 
 
Use hot glue to attach the lace all around.

 
 
Glue the lace around and around...until you reach the middle.

 
 
Then attach whatever center you like...we used a button we found at Wal Mart for a couple bucks.
 
 
 
Attach your clip with hot glue, we retired one of our old flowers that had seen much better days and just used that.
 
 
 
Now go and put it on a head band or next to a bun and enjoy feelin sassy when you say....
 
yep I made that!
 
 
 

01 02